Thursday, August 5, 2010

For those going on the Chicago Trip... deposit in already...

This was emailed out to all who have paid the deposit for the Chicago trip. Incoming Freshman - you'll be eligible for these fundraisers as soon as you get to West and get the Chicago info.

If you have already paid your deposit but haven't received emails about the garage sale or car washes, email Ms. S (silberman_daryl@salkeiz.k12.or.us) or Karen Tatman (music@team-tnt.com) - here's the message:

Summer Garage Sale Fundraiser

A message from Kathy Mccauley....

Hello all!!

I just wanted to give you a little more information regarding the garage sale I will be hosting at my house. First, I have only received emails from 3 students so I'm assuming those 3 students are the only ones wanting to participate. If you haven't emailed me and want to participate, then please email me soon. I won't have enough tables for you if I don't know you are coming.

The only things I expect are the following:

1. Price your items before bringing them to my house

2. You work at least a two hour shift during the two days.

3. Email me and let me know what two hours you are willing to work.

I'm planning on the garage sale running from 8am-1pm on August 20-21. It could run longer if another adult wants to stay to run it. I also need students to help Makayla make signs during that week and then guarantee that at least 1-2 of you will be at my house the night before to go with us to post signs. I will drive, but putting them up is a big job and we will need your help. I am not going to put an ad in the paper because it is very expensive, I will post it on Facebook and Craigslist. That is why it is very important for us to make several signs so we can advertise well in West Salem.

Thanks and email me at mccauleyclannorth@comcast.net
or call me at 503-269-1265 if you have questions.

Kathy Mccauley

A BIG thank you goes to Kathy for helping those students out who want to start earning money towards the trip.