Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Facebook for CURRENT orchestra members (and parents,if you want)

Hi,

Ok, so I've created a profile on Facebook so that the students in the class can connect to me, considering that I don't accept FB friend requests from current students. My name on Facebook is Gotscha Bratsche (which means 'Got Your Viola'). There is little indication that it's really me, so make sure you spell the name correctly in the search area. I will not post too frequently there - mainly I'll use it to send messages, and to send a message out that there's a new blog posting.

Parents, if you're interested in being on that Facebook page, feel free to send a request.

Unfortunately I will 'ignore' any requests from anyone not currently enrolled in the orchestras - don't take it personally. :)
~Ms S